Cannot log in for a period of time after prohibiting registration

Sorry for not good English.

I installed Docker3.6 based on the pagoda panel (CentOS 7.6). Basically everything is normal, but after the deployment is complete, and then pause and delete the container, use SSH to execute the command prohibiting registration, about 20 minutes or so, I cannot log in when I log in again Up.

Enter these codes

docker run -d --name bitwardenrs
–restart unless-stopped
-e SIGNUPS_ALLOWED=false
-e WEBSOCKET_ENABLED=true
-v /www/wwwroot/xxx/:/data/
-p 7894:80
-p 1012:1012
bitwardenrs/server:latest

What’s more amazing is that after executing the re-registration command, I registered some accounts, deleted the container again and prohibited login. It was also unavailable, some of the time was long, some of the time was short.

Display: username or password is incorrect. try again
web version: 2.18.1
cnd used cloudflare

Maybe CloudFlare caches some of these queries and returns old results?

What do you see in the bitwarden.log at that time?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the cloudflare I used is a free version, so I can’t analyze the cache.
Could cloudflare cause such a situation?
SSL are also used cloudflare.

You can clear the cache and see what happens.

Also there should be at least errors or maybe in the case of caching no requests in the bitwarden.log.

1 Like

Thank you very much, now I can basically be sure that the problem is cloudflare.
My previous SSL was cloudflare’s edge certificate. After I replaced it with another certificate, even if cloudflare was turned on, it was no problem, and I could log in to the wrong account before.

But I personally think that if you need to configure bitwardenrs, you should turn off cloudflare before proceeding.

I’m not sure how to call up bitwarden.log, can you give me some guidance?

There should be a bitwarden.log in your data folder. Or try to run docker logs bitwarden

There is no bitwarden.log in the folder.
Run the code you gave, and the current returns are basically these

[2021-02-28 09:26:56.638][request][INFO] GET /icons/www.zyhaqw.com/icon.png
[2021-02-28 09:26:56.640][response][INFO] GET /icons//icon.png (icon) => 404 Not Found
[2021-02-28 09:26:56.639][request][INFO] GET /icons/127.0.0.1/icon.png
[2021-02-28 09:26:56.641][response][INFO] GET /icons//icon.png (icon) => 404 Not Found